The position will have responsibility of developing sales on given territories, managing some existing Clients, supporting Account Executives, providing a weekly report, locally supporting back office departments.
Services include, but are not limited to B2B2C, B2B2E, and any geocentric application enabling clients to drive customers to their point of sales networks, or enabling companies to integrate geocentric calculation into internal information systems. With also the following lines of business: Communication & Web Agencies, Temporary Network, Independent Software Vendors, Internet Portals, Specialized Distribution…
- Acquire a significant number of new customers within the territory
- Retain existing clients list and actively increase client's current business activity
- Significantly increase visibility within the targeted verticals, with an emphasis on reaching high-level executives (decision-makers) at key client/target and medium to large organizations
- Ensure a high activity levels and consistent sales performance by all account managers, support, train, and help other UK sales executives in order to have them grow up in their sales expertise
- Take active participation in defining/launching/following the local marketing policy, manage sales team relationship with trade marketing and technical support teams.
- Work with strategic partners to better position ViaMichelin within clients and prospects
- Create a positive, productive sales environment for the territory.
- University/college Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum 8+ years successful sales experience
- Experience in sales in a fast pace growing environment
- Experience in service oriented business or Web oriented services (Managed Hosting and/or
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good negotiation and business skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Experience in successfully selling to, and managing large enterprise accounts
- High standard of professionalism and ethics
If you are interested in becoming part of this exciting company, please send your application (CV+Letter) by email to email@example.com and quote the following job reference when applying - R10SAM UK.