James Dun's House
61 Schoolhill, Aberdeen AB23 Route Planner
The Green Guide

Useful information

Description

This late-18C house takes its name from the man who built it, James Dun (1708-1789), the rector of a nearby secondary school (long since closed), where Byron was a pupil. In 2001 it was converted into a hairdresser's and café.

Localisation

  • Route from this place
  • Directions to this place
  • Route via this place
  • Nearby hotels
  • Nearby restaurants

Nearby tourist attractions

Nearby hotels

Nearby restaurants