Apr-mid Oct: Mon-Sat 10.30am-4.30pm, some Sun in summer
The Dean's House (1624) contains a museum devoted to the cathedral and the city. Note the exhibits relating to Bishop Leighton, the three Chisholm bishops and a fine collection of communion tokens. In the grounds of the Dean's House is a building dating back to 1687 which was Bishop Leighton's personal library. There is an attractive view from the northeast corner of the north side of the cathedral.