1
St Éloi Belfry
Rue de l’Am.-Ronarc’h, 59140 Dunkerque Route Planner
The Green Guide

Useful information

Opening hours

Jul-Aug: 10am-5.30pm, Sun and Bank Hols 10am-11.15am, 2pm-3.15pm; rest of year: 10am-11.30am, 2pm-5.30pm, Sat 10am-5.30pm, Sun and Bank Hols 10am-11.15am, 2pm-3.15pm - closed 1 Jan, 25 Dec

Description

Built in the 13C, it was used as the bell tower for St Éloi Church, burned by the Spanish in 1558. Rebuilt in 1562, its 58m-high tower dominates Dunkirk's marina and houses a 50-bell peal that rings out every 15 minutes.

Localisation

  • Route from this place
  • Directions to this place
  • Route via this place
  • Nearby hotels
  • Nearby restaurants

Things to see and donearby

Where to sleepnearby

Where to eatnearby