1
Court of the Fraternity of St George
The Green Guide

Useful information

Description

Adjacent to the Golden Gate (Zlota Brama), this Gothic, brick manor is crowned with a 16C spire with a replica of a statue of St George slaying the dragon (the 1556 original is in the National Museum in Gdansk). Built between 1487 and 1494 by Hans Glotau for a military guild, today it houses the seat of the Association of Polish Architects.

Localisation

  • Route from this place
  • Directions to this place
  • Route via this place
  • Nearby hotels
  • Nearby restaurants

Things to see and donearby

Where to sleepnearby