1
Hutcheson's Hall
158 Ingram Street, Glasgow G1 1EJ Route Planner
The Green Guide

Useful information

Description

In memory of two benefactors who founded a hospice in 1639 for the aged and orphans, their statues, which decorated the original building, have been reinstated on the new façade. The building has been totally refurbished to open in 2014, as an elegant bar & brasserie.

Localisation

  • Route from this place
  • Directions to this place
  • Route via this place
  • Nearby hotels
  • Nearby restaurants

Nearby tourist attractions

Nearby hotels

Nearby restaurants