mid May-mid Sep: 10am-5pm - on Sun when an office is served in the church: open from 1pm
This splendid church is thought to have been built around 1242 (the chancel may be the oldest part). Having been altered many times, it has now been restored to reflect its former medieval look. The east portal is richly decorated with animal motifs and interlaced foliage. The nave is separated from the aisle by circular pillars embellished with sculptures and joined to the top by St Andrew's crosses and horizontal beams. A wooden armchair, "the bishop's armchair" is the only original piece of furniture that remains.