limited access to gardens and house - open Sat during London Open House
Dating back to 1674, the noble residence of the Counts of Lindsey, built on the site of Thomas Moore's farm, was divided (from No. 96 to No.100) into apartments in the following century (1752). The great engineer Marc Brunel, and later his son, lived at No. 98 from 1811 to 1826. A modern house in Georgian style, Brunel House (No. 105), commemorates them.