1
Polwarth Church
A6105, Polwarth TD06 Route Planner
The Green Guide

Useful information

Description

Rebuilt in 1703 by Sir Patrick Hume, this T-shaped church has some interesting features: three distinct doors (now condemned), respectively for the parishioners, pastor and the lord; the orange eastern gable represents the coat of arms given to the Marchmonts by William of Orange; the finial on the tower is marked with the coat of arms of Sir Patrick.

Localisation

  • Route from this place
  • Directions to this place
  • Route via this place
  • Nearby hotels
  • Nearby restaurants

Nearby tourist attractions

Nearby hotels

Nearby restaurants