1
Louis-Jolliet House
16 rue du Petit-Champlain, Québec G1K 4H4 Route Planner
The Green Guide

Useful information

Description

Completed in 1683 according to plans by the French stonecutter and architect, Claude Baillif, this two-storey stone house has served as the lower station for the funicular linking the Upper and Lower towns since 1879.

Localisation

  • Route from this place
  • Directions to this place
  • Route via this place
  • Nearby hotels
  • Nearby restaurants

Nearby tourist attractionsNearby tourist attractions

  • The Green Guide
    16 m - Rue du Petit-Champlain, Québec G1K 4H5
  • The Green Guide
    45 m - Terrasse Dufferin, Québec G1R
  • The Green Guide
    51 m - Between Dufferin Terrace and Battlefields National Park, Québec GR1

Nearby hotelsNearby hotels