1
Parc La Cetière
Côte de la Montagne, Québec G1K 8S2 Route Planner
The Green Guide

Useful information

Description

Archaeological excavations undertaken here in 1972 revealed the foundations of five houses dating back to 1685. Destroyed during the Conquest, the five stone houses were rebuilt on the same foundations, only to be destroyed again in a fire in 1948. It is possible to make out the foundations of two of the others, together with a vast mural fresco.

Localisation

  • Route from this place
  • Directions to this place
  • Route via this place
  • Nearby hotels
  • Nearby restaurants

Nearby tourist attractionsNearby tourist attractions

Nearby hotelsNearby hotels