Old Courthouse (Québec)
12 rue Saint-Louis, Québec G1R Route Planner
The Green Guide

Useful information


Now housing the Ministry of Finance, this Second Empire-style building (1883-1887) was erected on the site of the former Récollet convent and church, both destroyed by fire during the late 18C. On each side of the main entrance, note the coats of arms of Jacques Cartier and Samuel de Champlain.


  • Route from this place
  • Directions to this place
  • Route via this place
  • Nearby hotels
  • Nearby restaurants

Nearby tourist attractionsNearby tourist attractions

Nearby hotelsNearby hotels