1
Saint Andrew's Presbyterian Church
1431 5 rue Cook, Québec G1R 3X8 Route Planner
The Green Guide

Useful information

Opening hours

Jul-Aug: daily

Description

Built in 1810 for Presbyterian Scots of Quebec City, the church was enlarged in 1823. Its steeple recalls that of the Holy Trinity Anglican Cathedral. Initially, the congregation consisted almost entirely of Fraser Highlanders, a battalion in General Wolfe's army. Inside, the ornate main altar and pulpit face the former governor's gallery.

Localisation

  • Route from this place
  • Directions to this place
  • Route via this place
  • Nearby hotels
  • Nearby restaurants

Nearby tourist attractionsNearby tourist attractions

Nearby hotelsNearby hotels