1
Anglican cathedral of the Holy Trinity
31 rue des Jardins, Québec G1R 4L6 Route Planner
The Green Guide

Useful information

Opening hours

open all year - times liable to variation

Description

Modelled after London's Church of St. Martin in the Fields, this edifice (1804) was the first Anglican cathedral built outside the British Isles. King George III provided the funding and sent English oak from the royal forests of Windsor for the pews. In summer, the courtyard is a gathering place for artists.

Localisation

  • Route from this place
  • Directions to this place
  • Route via this place
  • Nearby hotels
  • Nearby restaurants

Nearby tourist attractions

Nearby hotels