Holy Trinity Church
Rectory Lane, Skipton BD23 1ER Route Planner
The Green Guide

Useful information

Opening hours

8.30am-4.30pm (6.30pm in Summer)


The church was enlarged in the 15C; its fine roof dates back to 1488 and the rood screen from 1533. After the Dissolution of the monasteries, the members of the Clifford family were buried not in Bolton Priory , where they were previously buried, but in this parish church. Three of their tombs are placed near the choir communion barrier.


  • Route from this place
  • Directions to this place
  • Route via this place
  • Nearby hotels
  • Nearby restaurants

Nearby tourist attractions

Nearby hotels

Nearby restaurants