9am-5pm (last admission), Sun 12.45pm-5pm (last admission) - Guided tour available (1hr, included in admission charge) 10am-3pm, every hr Mon-Sat
The largest Gothic church in northern Europe is 160m long and 76m wide at the transept. The vault is 29m high and the tower 60m. The main façade, completed between 1430 and 1470 by the addition of the towers, gives it a 13C "French-style" shape. The interior was built from the 13C-15C and contains the largest collection of medieval stained-glass windows to be seen on a single site in England.